In order to meet the mission of the School of Social Sciences, Humanities and Arts (SSHA), we have three overarching goals:
- Provide high-quality experiences for incoming and current faculty members during their transitions into and tenure with SSHA;
- Provide efficient and effective services to faculty and staff members encompassing all possible needs such as orders, reimbursements, supplies and travel, while displaying best practices for the maintenance of financial records; and
- Provide relevant support to students specific to their disciplinary and resource needs while advancing innovative services in the context of a growing campus.
Information about non-senate faculty (lecturer) resources can be found online.
To see a full description of each office, the services they provide, as well as forms, policies and support materials and contact information, please visit the individual pages for each of our offices. We strive for transparency and effectiveness in serving our stakeholders.
SSHA Newsletter Archive
- August/September 2013 SSHA Newsletter
- June/July 2013 SSHA Newsletter (not available)
- April/May 2013 SSHA Newsletter
- February/March 2013 Newsletter
Last Updated July 2016