Skip to content Skip to navigation
See our Campus Ready site for the most up to date information about instruction.Campus ReadyCOVID Help

Can I purchase items such as paper, printer, monitors, headphones, etc.?


These are all allowable (except for the restricted desktop printers, ink, and toner which needs a higher approval). You can use your start-up or incidentals funds for these expenses.