School of Social Sciences, Humanities and Arts (SSHA) Resources
The Faculty Forms and Policies and Support Materials webpages provide materials such as forms and policies (presented in alphabetical order by the supporting SSHA office), and are resources designed to meet the needs of SSHA faculty members who regularly utilize such documents.
To see a full description of each SSHA office and the services provided, please visit the individual pages for each of our offices. We strive for transparency and effectiveness in serving our stakeholders.
In order to meet the mission of the School of Social Sciences, Humanities and Arts, we have three overarching goals:
- Provide high-quality experiences for incoming and current faculty members during their transitions into and tenure with SSHA;
- Provide efficient and effective services to faculty and staff members encompassing all possible needs such as orders, reimbursements, supplies and travel, while displaying best-practices for the maintenance of financial records; and
- Provide relevant support to students specific to their disciplinary and resource needs while advancing innovative services in the context of a growing campus.
SSHA Newsletter Archive
- August/September 2013 SSHA Newsletter
- June/July 2013 SSHA Newsletter (not available online)
- April/May 2013 SSHA Newsletter
- February/March 2013 Newsletter
Last Updated: June 2016