SSHA has two Scantron machines, located in COB2 215 – only SSHA instructors and teaching assistants have access to this room. Below are brief descriptions of each machine:
Green Scantron Machine (882-E)
- Mark the answer key
- Mark the key using the same form marked by students
- Find the key marking row directly above question 1
- Mark the scoring option you prefer
- Mark the correct answer to each question
- Score the test
- Turn the Scantron machine on using the power switch located on the back right side of the machine
- Press Start
- Feed the answer key
- Feed the tests one at a time
- Turn the machine off
Instructions can also be found posted on the wall above the machine.
Red Scantron Machine
The Red Scantron Machine is used with Par Score Software that utilizes the Par Score Student Enrollment Sheet (F-288-PAR-L), as well as, Par Score Test Form (F-289-PAR-L). Instructions can also be found beside the computer connected to the scanner.